1/4XRL FUEL LINE 225 BARRICADEProduct # 42195651
The 4219BF Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is a low-permeation hose offering broad fuel compatibility including gasoline, ethanol blends, 100% methanol (no blends), diesel, biodiesel (including all blends of SME, RME or PME). It utilizes patented GreenShield® Barrier Technology to provide enhanced environmental protection and better fuel efficiency. It is compatible with any fuel injected application - cars, light trucks, UTVs, and small engines (1985 and newer) - where a barrier fuel hose is required. Not for in-tank or gaseous fuels.
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber.
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°F to +257°F (-40°C to +125°C).
- Specially formulated fiber reinforced undercord that improves belt stability.
Part # 1/4XRL4219BFBARRICADEHP/F Product # 42195651 Description 1/4XRL FUEL LINE 225 BARRICADE UPC 770075445654 Vacuum (In. Hg) 24 Minimum Bend Radius (in) 2.56 Continuous Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +275°F, -40°F to +302°F Hose Inside Diameter (in) 0.25 Hose Inside Diameter (mm) 6.4 Hose Outside Diameter (in) 0.5 Hose Outside Diameter (mm) 12.7 Temperature Range -40°F to +275°F (-40°C to +135°C) continuous service (including Bio-Diesel) -40°F to +302°F (-40°C to +150°C) intermittent service (excluding Bio-Diesel).
Construction: Cover Type C (Nitrile). Synthetic rubber. Construction: Design Factor 5:1 Construction: Reinforcement Spiral textile. Construction: Tube Type J (CPE). Fuel resistant, synthetic rubber, black, with thermoplastic barrier. Color Black
Meets These Agency Specifications SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers Standards CARB small engine off-road (CARB certificate Q-09-019). Exceeds SAE J30R14T2+ (except kink) with SAE J30R12 burst. Meets Gates GTS-05-067 high-pressure fuel line specification and Caterpillar CAT 1E4340 (Type A and B) diesel and Bio-Diesel specification. Standard Industry Specification SAE J30R12, SAE J30R14
Couplings Note Select Ind Hose Coupling Reference Sheet link below for additional information. Recommended For Any fuel injected engine application (1985 and newer) in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines where a barrier fuel hose is required. Gasoline, Gasoline/Ethanol (E10, E15, E85), 100% Methanol only (Methanol blends not recommended). Diesel, Diesel/Bio-Diesel blends, 100% Bio-Diesel (SME, RME, and PME Bio-Diesels are acceptable).
Customer Pack 550 Weight (lbs.) 0.1
PATENTED GREENSHIELD® TECHNOLOGY
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
- Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
- Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
- Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
- Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
- Cover - protect underlying components.
Features and Benefits
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX (except PK profile).
- Belts will operate in standard pulleys provided the pulleys are manufactured to the DIN 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross-section.
- Standard: SAE 30R14 T2 except no kink test and higher burst, CARB, EPA Non-Road Fuel Lines (<15g/m²/day) for spark ignition engines.
- All elastomeric rubber compound provides oil and heat resistance.
- Can be installed on grooved DriveR and flat DriveN pulley.
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant cover.
- Long life due to extra load-carrying capacity.
- Not for in-tank or gaseous fuels.
- Improved performance on back idlers.
- Extremely smooth and cool running.
- Very high power capacity per rib.
- Tolerant of pulley groove debris.
- Max working pressure: 225 psi.
- Working pressure: 1,55 MPa.
- Multi-fuel compatibility.
- Barrier: Thermoplastic liner.
- Design factor: 5:1.
- Size: 3/16" - 1/2".
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels.