Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose - Bulk
Advanced fuel formulations require fuel hose that's up to the task. Barricade® Fuel Injection hose provides a premium, low-permeation hose solution compatible for use on all fuel systems and fuel types. Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose are made with Gates' patented five-layer Greenshield technology, providing exceptional performance and fuel efficiency.
- Patented five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology.
- Aramid reinforcement spiral braid for superior burst strength.
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°F to +257°F (-40°C to +125°C).
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber.
- Meets SAE 30R14 T2, CARB & EPA non-road fuel lines.
- Multi-fuel compatibility.
- Max working pressure: 225 psi.
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant cover.
- Shipped bulk on reels (max. 4 pieces) - Custom lengths available with minimum order.
Patented Greenshield® Technology
Our five layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and save fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
5. Cover - protect underlying components.
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +212°F; +100°C) , methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels ..