85431 24EFG3K-MTFX25FTProduct # 46511741
Recommended for extremely high pressure and high impulse hydraulic applications. Exceeds all performance requirements for ISO 18752 Grade D, SAE 100R12, EN 856 R12, performance requirements of EN 856 4SP, and ISO 3862 Type R12. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings, GlobalSpiral Plus Couplings, Special One-Piece Coupling (MC4-20 Crimper Only) (-20), Stainless Steel B Couplings (-20), Stainless Steel S Couplings (-24 and -32).
- EFG3K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of EN 856 R12 and SAE 100R12 bend radii (except -32).
Part # 85431 Product # 46511741 Description 85431 24EFG3K-MTFX25FT UPC 770075430650 Min. Burst Pressure (psi) 12000 Minimum Bend Radius (in) 10 Continuous Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +250°F Hose Inside Diameter (in) 1.5 Hose Outside Diameter (in) 2.11 Temperature Range -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C) For water emulsions see Temperature Limits Table.
Coupling Recommendation (See Crimp Data Manual 428-7365 or E-Crimp), GlobalSpiral™ Couplings (-20) (G20) Section E, GlobalSpiral™ One-Piece Couplings (MC 4-20) (-20 only) Section E, GlobalSpiral™ Plus Couplings (-24 and -32) (G22) Section E Use Spiral Wire
Cover Black, oil, abrasion and weather resistant MegaTuff® cover with color coded layline. Also available in Standard cover. See Hose Stock Characteristics. Reinforcement Four alternating layers of spiraled, high-tensile steel wire. Tube Black, oil-resistant, synthetic rubber (Nitrile - Type C). See Hose Stock Characteristics.
Meets These Agency Specifications ABS - American Bureau of Shipping, BV - Bureau Veritas (Marine Division); Int'l, DIN - Deutsch Industry Norm; International, EN - European Norm, FRAS - Fire Retardant Anti Static; Australia, GL - Germanischer Lloyd's; International, ISO - International Standards Organization, LR - Lloyd's Register; International, MSHA 2G - Mine Safety & Health Admin. USA, SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers, USCG - United States Coast Guard Standard Industry Specification EN 856 4SP, EN 856 R12, ISO 3862 R12, SAE 100R12
Notes Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation "MSHA 2G". Recommended For Very high-pressure, high-impulse applications. Exceeds all performance requirements for SAE 100R12, EN 856 R12, performance requirements of EN 856 4SP and ISO 3862 Type R12. Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum-based fluids. Available in 121' through 200' continuous lengths.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 56 Packaging T
Features and Benefits
- With the Gates special MegaTuff™ cover which offers 300 times the abrasion resistance of the standard EFG3K cover as per ISO 6945, superior ozone and weathering resistance.
- -20 validated with GlobalSpiral; -24 to -32 with GlobalSpiral Plus.
- EFG3K-MTF is rated at 1/2 the SAE 100R12 minimum bend radius.
- Up to 40% of EN 856 4SP bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- Temperature Range:
- -40°C to +121°C
- -40°F to +250°F
- Size: 1-1/4" to 2".