EFG4KL Spiral Wire Hose - 280 Bar - PolarFlex® Low Temp -57°C
Recommended for very high-pressure, low temperature -70°F (-57°C), hydraulic applications. Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum based fluid. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings.
- EFG4KL hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of SAE 100R12 bend radii.
- Temperature Range: -70°F to 212°F (-57°C to 100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70086 / 20EFG4KLXCTN||46510075||70086 20EFG4KLXCTN||4000||1.25||1.85||1.91||A|
|77001 / 12EFG4KLXCTN||46510023||77001 12EFG4KLXCTN GATR||4000||0.75||1.24||0.86||A|
|77002 / 16EFG4KLXCTN||46510024||77002 16EFG4KLXCTN GATR||4000||1||1.53||1.27||A|
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to cover cracking at low temperature and tight bend radius.
- Meets or exceeds performance requirements of EN 856 4SP.
- 40% of EN 856 4SP bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 3862 R12. SAE 100R12.
- Validated with GlobalSpiral.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Size: 3/8" - 1.1/4".