EFG5KL Spiral Wire Hose - 350 Bar - PolarFlex® Low Temp -57°C
Recommended for extremely high pressure, low temperature -70°F (-57°C), hydraulic applications. Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum based fluid. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings, GlobalSpiral MAX Pressure Couplings.
- EFG5KL hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of SAE 100R13 bend radii.
- Temperature Range: -71°F to 212°F (-57°C to 100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70087 / 24EFG5KLXCTN||46510079||70087 24EFG5KLXCTN||5000||1.5||2.26||3.01||B|
|70180 / 6EFG5KLXCTN||46510074||70180 6EFG5KLXCTN||5000||0.375||0.8||0.48|
|70181 / 8EFG5KLXCTN||46510131||70181 8EFG5KLXCTN||5000||0.5||0.95||0.42|
|70183 / 20EFG5KLXCTN||46510058||70183 20EFG5KLXCTN||5000||1.25||1.97||2.93||B|
|70256 / 12EFG5KLXCTN||46510020||70256 12EFG5KLXCTN||5000||0.75||1.24||0.97||A|
|70258 / 16EFG5KLXCTN||46510019||70258 16EFG5KLXCTN||5000||1||1.53||1.49||A|
Features and Benefits
- Provides greater performance, flexibility, easier routing and plumbing of mobile and stationary hydraulic platforms in very low temperature enviorments.
- Resistant to cover cracking at low temperature and tight bend radius.
- 40% of EN 856 4SP/4SH bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Meets or exceeds performance requirements of EN 856 4SP.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 3862 R13. SAE 100R13.
- 5000 psi working pressure in all sizes.
- Validated with GlobalSpiral.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Size: 3/8" - 1.1/2".