Coal Power/Longwall Mine Hose - CPB Mine - MegaTuff®
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic lines in longwall mining equipment and roof-support systems; petroleum-based or water emulsion ﬂuids. Two wire braid hose with static and dynamic pressure ratings listed on the hose. Couplings: MegaCrimp® Couplings (-4, -6, -8, -12, -16 and -20) GSP (-24 and -32).
- Superior to SAE and ISO Specifications.
- Dynamic working pressure per BCS174 means frequent pressure surges.
- Qualification testing requires 100,000 impulse cycles at 133% of the dynamic working pressure. Static working pressure means very little pressure surging.
- BCS174 says that the internal hydraulic circuit of a roof support system represents an almost steady-state condition with little or no dynamic loading, and hoses consequently will tolerate higher ratings.
- Determined by EN 853 2SN, it is the allowable working pressure under static load that approximates a 1:2.5 ratio to burst pressure.
- This is based on the EN specification burst pressures and not the higher Gates minimum burst pressures.
- MegaTuff cover offers 300 times the abrasion resistance of standard rubber cover.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|10CPBMTFXREEL / 10CPB-MTFXREEL||46574500||10CPB-MTFXREEL||0.625||0.99||0.48||F|
|24CPBMTFXCTN / 24CPB-MTFXCTN||46574426||24CPB-MTFXCTN||1.5||2.11||1.7||T|
|32CPBMTFXCTN / 32CPB-MTFXCTN||46574427||32CPB-MTFXCTN||2||2.62||2.35||T|
|70642 / 4CPB-MTFXREEL||46571451||70642 4CPB-MTFXREEL||0.25||0.59||0.27||L|
|70643 / 6CPB-MTFXREEL||46571452||70643 6CPB-MTFXREEL||0.375||0.74||0.38||L|
|70644 / 8CPB-MTFXREEL||46571453||70644 8CPB-MTFXREEL||0.5||0.87||0.46||L|
|70645 / 12CPB-MTFXREEL||46571454||70645 12CPB-MTFXREEL||0.75||1.17||0.7||L|
|70646 / 16CPB-MTFXREEL||46571455||16CPB-MTFXREEL||1||1.48||1.06||L|
|70647 / 20CPB-MTFXCTN||46571456||70647 20CPB-MTFXCTN||1.25||1.87||1.61||F|