PowerGrip® Timing Belts
Gates® classical synchronous PowerGrip® Timing belts oﬀer a maintenance-free, economical, and OE quality solution for your conventional timing drives such as chains and gears. Its application range extends from minimum drives (computer printers) to heavy-duty machinery (oil pumps, etc). The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, moisture, and other contaminants.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Number of Teeth||Section||Pitch (in)||Pitch (mm)||Profile||Width (in)||Material|
TIMING BELTS THAT STAND UP TO TODAY'S ENGINE SYSTEMS.
Today's complex engines operate at higher temperatures and higher speeds, with more compact designs and increasing demand for engine efficiency. Gates® PowerGrip™ timing belts are engineered for lighter, quieter, and more economical operations - without the need for maintenance or retensioning. Moreover, they operate with exceptional corrosion-resistance and won't stretch due to belt wear.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured with durable and reinforced rubber compounds (HSN) to provide wide ranging tolerance to temperature extremes.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
- Precisely formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth ensure correct engagement with the pulley grooves.
- Power transmission of up to 150 kW and speeds of up to 10,000 rpm.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to + 100°C).
- Wide range of load capacities and speed ratios.
- Peripheral speed up to 80 m/s.
- Positive slip-proof engagement.
- Belts conform to ISO19347:2015.
- Constant angular velocity.
- Efficiencies up to 99%.
- Available in MXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH pitch.
LEADERS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET.
At Gates®, we're proud to offer the most complete line of OE equivalent timing belts of any manufacturer. We're constantly investing in our product quality, research and development, continuously introducing innovative design changes in materials and tooth profiles to create more efficient, longer lasting systems. When you choose Gates as your partner in the automotive aftermarket, you're trusting a world-leading automotive solutions provider.