Auto J-Section Micro-V® Belts
Auto J-Section Micro-V Belts are precision engineered by Gates. Designed for vehicles utilizing a special J-Section Micro-V belt as opposed to the standard Automotive K-Section.
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Special belt constructions eliminate belt noise, reduce tension loss, and solve problem drive applications.
- Utilizes advanced materials like Aramid Fiber found in bullet-proof vests and crack and heat-resistant EPDM materials.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Num Ribs||Section||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)|
|2PJ800||85520001||2PJ800 MICRO-V AT BELT||2||J||31.5||800|
|2PJ836||85520002||2PJ836 MICRO-V AT BELT||2||J||32.91||836|
|2PJ845||85520009||2PJ845 MICRO-V AT BELT||2||J||33.27||845|
|2PJ860||85520040||2PJ860 MICRO-V AT BELT||2||J||33.68||860|
|2PJ905||85520095||2PJ905 MICRO-V AT BELT||2||J||35.63||905|
Features and Benefits
- Designed for small diameter pulleys, backside idlers, and for use with (or without) automatic tensioners.
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459, SAE J2432, and SAE J1596 specifications.
Have feedback on this product?