Industrial Micro-V® J-Section Belts
Gates Micro-V® belts ensure outstanding performance on any industrial multi-ribbed drive. They cover a multitude of industrial applications and are suitable for industrial drives in washing machines, textile machines, vacuum cleaners, lawn mowers, machine tools, medical equipment and many more. Exclusive truncated (shortened) profile gives Gates® Micro-V® belts increased flexibility, reduced heat buildup and allows performance at higher speeds on smaller diameter sheaves. The full line of Micro-V® belt products includes slabs in several widths as well as single belts in PJ, PK, PL and PM sections in order to perfectly match customer requirements.
- High modulus, low stretch polyester tensile member provides superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads.
- All elastomeric rubber compound provides oil and heat resistance.
- Specially formulated fiber reinforced undercord that improves belt stability.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Effective Length (in)|
|120J6 / 120J6||917101206||120J6 MICRO-V||11.99|
|150J8 / 150J8||917101508||150J8 MICRO-V||14.97|
|180J10 / 180J10||917101810||180J10 MICRO-V||18|
|180J12 / 180J12||917101812||180J12 MICRO-V||18|
|180J16 / 180J16||917101816||180J16 MICRO-V||18|
|180J2 / 180J2||917101802||180J2 MICRO-V||18|
|180J20 / 180J20||917101820||180J20 MICRO-V||18|
|180J24 / 180J24||917101824||180J24 MICRO-V||18|
|180J3 / 180J3||917101803||180J3 MICRO-V||18|
|180J4 / 180J4||917101804||180J4 MICRO-V||18|
Features and Benefits
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX (except PK profile).
- Belts will operate in standard pulleys provided the pulleys are manufactured to the DIN 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross-section.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C) (PJ, PL, PM) -58°F to 250°F (-50°C to 120°C) (PK) (EPDM compound).
- Truncated ribs ensure flexibility, reduce heat build-up and improve rib crack resistance.
- Enhances load-carrying capacity on small diameter pulleys.
- Can be installed on grooved DriveR and flat DriveN pulley.
- Smooth running for minimal vibration at high speeds.
- Fiber Reinforced Ribs for excellent wear resistance.
- Long life due to extra load-carrying capacity.
- Improved performance on back idlers.
- Extremely smooth and cool running.
- Very high power capacity per rib.
- Tolerant of pulley groove debris.
- Smaller drive package.