Industrial Micro-V® L-Section Belts
Gates Micro-V® belts ensure outstanding performance on any industrial multi-ribbed drive. They cover a multitude of industrial applications and are suitable for industrial drives in washing machines, textile machines, vacuum cleaners, lawn mowers, machine tools, medical equipment and many more. The full line of Micro-V® belt products includes slabs in several widths as well as single belts in PJ, PK, PL and PM sections in order to perfectly match customer requirements. Our exclusive truncated profile gives Gates® Micro-V® L-Section belts increased flexibility and resistance to heat buildup, enabling better performance at higher speeds on smaller diameter sheaves. This makes Gates Micro-V belts an ideal choice for applications where space is at a premium, such as appliances, roller conveyors, machine tools, and medical equipment.
- Truncated ribs ensure flexibility, reduce heat build-up and improve rib crack resistance.
- Truncated ribs enhance load-carrying capacity on small diameter pulleys.
- High modulus, low stretch polyester tensile member provides superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Effective Length (in)|
|1065L10 / 1065L10||917310610||1065L10 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L12 / 1065L12||917310612||1065L12 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L14 / 1065L14||917310614||1065L14 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L16 / 1065L16||917310616||1065L16 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L18 / 1065L18||917310618||1065L18 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L20 / 1065L20||917310620||1065L20 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L5 / 1065L5||917310605||1065L5 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L6 / 1065L6||917310606||1065L6 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L60 / 1065L60||917310660||1065L60 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L8 / 1065L8||917310608||1065L8 MICRO-V||106.5|
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM BETTER
Through our exclusive manufacturing process, belt ribs are shortened, producing numerous benefits in applications operating on small diameter pulleys. This process ensures belt flexibility, inhibits heat build-up, and provides resistance to rib cracking, resulting in a stronger, safer, more reliable Micro-V belt.
Features and Benefits
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX (except PK profile).
- Belts will operate in standard pulleys provided the pulleys are manufactured to the DIN 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross-section.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C) (PJ, PL, PM) -58°F to 250°F (-50°C to 120°C) (PK) (EPDM compound).
- Specially formulated fibre reinforced undercord that improves belt stability.
- All elastomeric rubber compound provides oil and heat resistance.
- Can be installed on grooved DriveR and flat DriveN pulley.
- Long life due to extra load-carrying capacity.
- Improved performance on back idlers.
- Extremely smooth and cool running.
- Very high power capacity per rib.
- Tolerant of pulley groove debris.
POWER TRANSMISSION MEETS MATERIAL SCIENCE
Our Gates® Micro-V® L-Section belts push the boundaries of material science. The fiber-filled compound adds strength for improved stability, while flex-bonded, polyester-based cords enable balanced load distribution and less stress from flexing.