Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Extended Length Linear Belting
An innovative construction combined with the Gates® tooth profile makes Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Gates' most powerful synchronous belt. Compact and lightweight, Poly Chain GT Carbon belt drives deliver more power in less space. A comprehensive range of open-ended belts which can be easily cut to the required length. Long Length open-end synchronous belts are especially suited for linear movements (automated doors, warehouse conveyors and elevators), accurate positioning (machine tools, x-y co-ordinate machines) and reversal drives (computers, printers and office equipment).
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profile provides excellent positioning characteristics, noise reduction, high shear strength, and improved load carrying capacity.
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength and load carrying capacity, while absorbing shock and surge loads.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
Features and Benefits
- Durable polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants, and abrasion.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
- Length stability due to the use of high modulus tensile members.
- Ideally suited for applications with repetitive movements.
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +185°F (-54°C to +85°C).
- Perfect fit on Poly Chain® GT profile pulleys.
- Easy to attach with clamping fixtures.
- Available in 8MGT, 14MGT pitch.
Gates Drive experts get you up and running in no time. Any design, any material, and no minimums.Learn more