Mini Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Timing Belts
This compact polyurethane synchronous belt opens up new opportunities in the design of conveyor drives and is an alternative to roller chains. Mini Poly Chain® GT Carbon™ does not require lubrication or tensioning and is characterised by low noise levels even at high transport speeds. The special construction is highly resistant to aggressive inﬂuences such as dust, oil and chemicals.
- Teeth and body are made of a lightweight polyurethane compound, specially blended for adhesion to the cords and fabric.
- The carbon fiber tensile cords provide extraordinary power carrying capacity.
- Flex fatigue life of carbon is exceptional, and its high impact strength withstands shocks and surge loading.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Number of Teeth||Section||Pitch (mm)||Width (mm)||Material|
|92701030||8MGT-248-11.2 SPL GGER||31||8M||248||11.2||PU|
|92701097||8MGT-248-21 SPL GGER||31||8M||248||21||PU|
|92701124||8MGT-248-36 SPL GGER||31||8M||248||36||PU|
|92701129||8MGT-248-62 SPL GGER||31||8M||248||62||PU|
|92701029||8MGT-288-11.2 SPL GGER||36||8M||288||11.2||PU|
|92701130||8MGT-288-21 SPL GGER||36||8M||288||21||PU|
|92701131||8MGT-288-36 SPL GGER||36||8M||288||36||PU|
|92701132||8MGT-288-62 SPL GGER||36||8M||288||62||PU|
|92701027||8MGT-352-11.2 SPL GGER||44||8M||352||11.2||PU|
|92701046||8MGT-352-21 SPL GGER||44||8M||352||21||PU|
Features and Benefits
- Cut maintenance and downtime.
- High impact strength.
- Functions on fixed center drives.
- No lubrication required.
- Smooth running roller conveyor.
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water.
- No need for constant re-tensioning.
- Temperature Range: -54°C to + 85°C.
- Perfect fit on Poly Chain® GT profile pulleys.
- Available in 8MGT pitch.