Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ 5MGT Timing Belts
Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ 5MGT uses the original construction which is designed for optimum performance on high torque, low speed drives. Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ 5MGT belts are ideally suited for use in machine tool, roller chain, small conveyors and compact drives where space is a problem. This new construction provides the highest capacity and accuracy combination possible in a compact drive.
- Durable high temperature polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants and abrasion.
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profle provides high shear strength and improved load carrying capacity.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Number of Teeth||Section||Pitch (mm)||Width (mm)||Material|
Features and Benefits
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength while absorbing shock and surge loads.
- Poly Chain performance on compact drives.
- High efficiency and accuracy positive drive.
- Maintenance free.
- Easily handle shock loads.
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water.
- No need for re-tensioning.
- Temperature Range: -54°C to + 85°C.
- Perfect fit on PowerGrip® GT 5MR profile pulleys.
- Available in 5MGT pitch.