14MGT-4578EL-37Product # 92682001
Gates Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ belts are renowned for high performance with no maintenance. Now Gates introduces a Poly Chain® solution that can handle longer center distances than ever before. The unique manufacturing process allows longer Poly Chain® endless belts that deliver high load carrying capabilities. In the past large and heavy roller chains were the only option for long center distance drives. Now there is an alternative that requires less maintenance, less replacements resulting in less downtime and cleaner operation. The Extended Length process is applied to belt lengths in 14M and 19M pitch over 4410 mm.
- Durable polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants and abrasion.
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profle provides high shear strength and improved load carrying capacity.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
Part # Product # 92682001 Description 14MGT-4578EL-37 UPC 770075437437 Pitch (mm) 4578 Pitch Length (mm) 4578 Section 14MGT Number of Teeth 327 Width (mm) 37
Markets/Applications All industrial markets requiring long center distance and high load carrying capacity. Especially targeted towards HVAC, roller chain and gear replacement, oil, mining, water treatment plants, pulp and paper, and general manufacturing.
Belt Notes Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Extended Length™ belt part numbers are comprised of pitch, pitch length, extended length indication, and width: part number 14MGT-6890EL-90 denotes a 14mm pitch, 6860mm pitch length in extended length construction, and 90mm width. Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Extended Length™ Belts are Standard/Non-Stock and may require lead time. Please check with Customer Service for availability. Recommended For Poly Chain® GT®2 Sprockets - 14M WARNING: Always utilize Taper-Lock® type Poly Chain® GT®2 Sprockets when designing a new Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Extended Length™ belt drive system. Use of non-Gates manufactured sprockets is not recommended and product performance cannot be guaranteed when non-Gates sprockets are used.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 2.92
Features and Benefits
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength while absorbing shock and surge loads.
- Endless lengths up to 20,000 mm.
- Equivalent capacity to roller chain drives in the same width.
- Lubrication and maintenance free.
- 96% less weight over chain solution.
- Resists chemicals, oil, pollutants and abrasion.
- Temperature Range: -54°C - +85°C.
- High power density.
- Perfect fit on Poly Chain® GT profile pulleys.
- Available in 14MM and 19MM pitch.