Extended Length PowerGrip® HTD® Linear Belting
PowerGrip® HTD® belts have a larger, more robust tooth profile for increased capacity, as compared to timing belts. The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications. A comprehensive range of open-ended belts which can be easily cut to the required length. Extended Length open-end synchronous belts are especially suited for linear movements (automated doors, warehouse conveyors and elevators), accurate positioning (machine tools, x-y co-ordinate machines) and reversal drives (computers, printers and office equipment).
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Steel tensile cord is available in some belt types for added length stability.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Profile||Width (in)||Width (mm)|
|LL075HST / LL075H ST||931410011||LL075H ST||Timing||0.75|
|LL100HST / LL100H ST||931410037||LL100H ST||Timing||1|
|LL14M40 / LL14M40||930810009||LL14M40||HTD||40|
|LL14M40ST / LL14M40 ST||930810016||LL14M40 ST DUMFRIES||HTD||40|
|LL14M55 / LL14M55||930810020||LL14M55||HTD||55|
|LL14M55ST / LL14M55 ST||930810051||LL14M55 ST||HTD||55|
|LL14M85 / LL14M85||930810057||LL14M85||HTD||85|
|LL14M85ST / LL14M85 ST||930810084||LL14M85 ST DUMFRIES||HTD||85|
|LL3M06 / LL3M06||93080044||LL3M06||HTD||6|
|LL3M09 / LL3M09||93080003||LL3M09||HTD||9|
Features and Benefits
- High positioning accuracy makes the belt ideally suited for linear movements and lifting applications.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Length stability due to the use of high modulus tensile members.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +212°F (-30°C to +100°C).
- Fiberglass or steel tensile cords (5M, 8M, 14M pitch).
- On demand available in PowerPainT™ construction.
- Maintenance-free: no re-tensioning required.
- Easy to attach with clamping fixtures.
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys.
- Available in 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M pitch.
- Unique straight cut construction.