PowerGrip® GT™2 Twin Power® Timing Belts
PowerGrip® GT®2 Twin Power® Belts feature dual-sided teeth to provide equal load carrying capacity on either belt surface, enabling synchronization from both driving surfaces. These synchronous belts ensure high loading capacity on contra-rotating drives and ensure smooth running and high ﬂexibility. Gates Twin Power® PowerGrip® GT2 belts are designed to perform at high speeds and characterized by low running noise, with a larger tooth profile for increased performance capacity.
- Virtually maintenance-free with no lubrication requirements and minimal re-tensioning needs.
- Belt capacity is equal to standard single-sided PowerGrip® timing belts.
- Substantially quieter operation enables wide application usage.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Number of Teeth||Section||Pitch (mm)||Profile||Width (mm)||Material|
VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE
PowerGrip® GT™2 Twin Power® Belts are designed to transmit up to 100% of its load carrying capacity on either side of the belt, or be used in applications that transmit fractional loads to both sides. This enables synchronization from both drive surfaces. Additionally, the belt is designed to limit noise emissions, enabling the belts to be employed in a variety of precision and public-facing applications, from robotics and medical devices to vending and currency handling machinery.
Features and Benefits
- Transmits up to 100% of its maximum rated load from either side of the belt.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, and high stretch resistance.
- Double loading capacity over equivalent Twin Power® PowerGrip® HTD
- Temperature range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to + 100°C).
- Neoprene body resists moisture and contaminants.
- Non-slip positive drive.
- Running at low noise.
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys.
- Available in 8MGT, 14MGT pitch.
BETTER BY DESIGN
GT™ stands for Gates® Tooth, our proprietary modified curvilinear belt tooth profile. In PowerGrip® GT™2 Twin Power® Belts, the fiberglass tensile cords and neoprene body are completed with a nylon tooth cover that provides high resistance to tooth jump for non-slip usage and exceptional belt life.