Powergrip® HTD® Twin Power® Timing Belts
Gates® PowerGrip® HTD® Twin Power® synchronous belts are designed to perform at high speeds and in extreme temperatures, with a larger tooth profile for increased performance capacity. They have nylon facing on both tooth sides to provide equal high load carrying capabilities between the sides.
- Fiberglass tensile cords provide high strength durability, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body resists against wear from grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to 100°C).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Number of Teeth||Section||Pitch (mm)||Profile||Width (in)||Width (mm)||Material|
|9297-00621||TP2000 5M 150||400||5M||2000||6||CR|
A VERSATILE SOLUTION.
PowerGrip® HTD® Twin Power® Timing Belts improve operations for a range of applications, including data storage equipment, hand power tools, postage handling, food processors, office machines, centrifuges, money handling, medical diagnostic, sewing machines, ticket dispensers, robotics, vending machines, vacuum cleaners, and so much more.
Features and Benefits
- Runs quieter than roller chain drives and eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface to improve service life.
- 30% increase in horsepower ratings compared to traditional timing belts.
- Transmits up to 100% of its maximum rated load from either side of the belt.
- Wear resistant nylon fabric on both tooth sides.
- High loading capacity.
- Non-slip positive drive.
- Running at low noise.
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys.
- Available in 5M pitch.
Get more out of your belts with Twin Power, which puts teeth on both sides of the belt. This ergonomic design increases both working capacity and belt lifetime, and gives equal working capacity to both driving surfaces.