PowerGrip® Twin Power® Timing Belts
Gates® PowerGrip® Twin Power® Timing Belts are suitable for all industrial serpentine applications that require rotation reversal in some driven shafts. Twin Power® belts have precision-formed elastomeric teeth on both sides to provide high-loading capacity synchronization from both driving surfaces. Due to its double and directly opposite teeth, Twin Power® synchronous belts ensure high loading capacity on contra-rotating drives and ensure smooth running and high ﬂexibility. Gates PowerGrip® Twin Power® belts are designed to perform at high speeds and in extreme temperatures, with a larger tooth profile for increased performance capacity.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Belt capacity is equal to standard single-sided PowerGrip timing belts.
WE'RE TAKING DOWN DOWNTIME.
Gates® PowerGrip Twin Power Belts run quieter than roller chain drives and eliminate the need for lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance, downtime and labor in your operations.
Features and Benefits
- Gates Twin Power belts have nylon facing on both tooth surfaces to provide equal load carrying capabilities on either side of belt.
- Wear resistant nylon fabric on both tooth sides to provide equal load carrying capabilities on either side of belt.
- Belt capacity is equal to standard single-sided PowerGrip Timing belts.
- Temperature range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to + 100°C).
- Precision formed elastomeric teeth and body.
- Free of lubrication and maintenance.
- High efficiency, non-slip positive drive.
- High tooth jump resistance.
- Available in XL, L, H pitch.
GIVE YOUR APPLICATIONS 100% ON BOTH SIDES, WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
Twin Power® can transmit up to 100% of its maximum rated load from either side of the belt; alternatively, it can transmit a load on both sides – provided the sum of the loads does not exceed the maximum capacity.