Product Application Engineering - Hydraulics
Back Your Hydraulic System and Applications with Gates Engineering Expertise
Testing and Development
A Trusted Partner in Testing and Development:
Gates utilizes in-house testing capabilities that allow us to meet the stringent industrial standards and requirements for all of our products delivered to you. We also have the flexibility to tailor our development to your needs.
You can rely on us as a trusted partner and reliable resource for product development. With our extensive experience in hydraulic specification and system requirements we have been able to produce internal performance criteria that optimizes product durability.
- Impulse testing hose and tube assemblies
- Proof and burst testing
- Vibration analysis on tube assemblies
- Gravimetric cleanliness testing
- Abrasion testing
- Salt spray testing
Engineered for every challenge
Gates’ product application engineering provides the free engineering support you need to avoid detrimental downtime. Gates’ experienced engineers and experts work with your facility or equipment manager, at no extra charge, to get your operations up to speed with the most reliable and efficient industrial hydraulic hose solutions available.
- Hydraulic power failures cause as much as 47% of downtime
- Hydraulic injuries can cost up to $250,000 per incident
- On average, 100 million gallons of oil leak from hydraulic equipment